Me and My "Guys"

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Frog Habitat

Since I am having trouble uploading pictures to my frog post, I decided to write a new post to show you our frog habitat. We made it yesterday after looking in books at pictures at the types of homes frogs have. We went outside and collected leaves, twigs and rocks. We had some shells and some plastic animals that we put in there. There is a small frog in there. There is also a lizard, bee (or fly for our purposes), and ladybug because those are some of the things frogs eat. We poured a small amount of water into the habitat for a pond-like effect. This water is clean. Today the water looks a little more grimy because the dirt from the leaves, twigs and rocks has accumulated in it.




Here is a link to the other frog activities I posted recently:


http://toddlerandpreschoolfun.blogspot.com/2010/02/frogs.html

No comments:

Post a Comment